With numerous innovative and excellent product developments the MÁV-THERMIT Kft. is the market leader for the supply of products and services for the repair, maintenance and modernization of railway tracks. We are part of the Goldschmidt Thermit Group - an innovative and modern, globally operating company with over 20 locations worldwide.
Highly qualified employees have been transforming visions into products for more than 100 years. Our main office is located in Érd, and we have branch offices in Budapest, Tapolca, Pécs, Szolnok, Ludas and Nyíregyháza as well.
To develop our local and international business, we are currently looking for a new member in our team. Come and be part of it as a
- Provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational and logistical service to the Managing Director, helping him to manage and prioritise his time.
- Contribute to the overall development of MÁV-THERMIT services and activities by supporting the day to day work of the MD.
- Support the MD in the preparation of documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organise and attend MD’s meetings and ensure the MD is fully briefed on and well prepared for meetings.
- Organise and maintain MD’s diary, make appointments, arrange travel and accommodation for the MD.
- Screen enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- At least 5 years experience as personal assistant of top management
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven ability to effectively plan and organize workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Business fluent in English and German
- Computer literacy – Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook
- Opportunity for professional and personal improvement
- Challenging tasks with own responsibility
- Employment in a stable local company who is part of an international group
- Competitive incentive package with premium and cafeteria
- office in Érd
Bring your own ideas to life in a professional and international environment!
We look forward to receiving your application documents via email, indicating your expectations and the earliest possible starting date. Closing date is the 30 of June 2017.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.