With numerous innovative and excellent product developments the MÁV-THERMIT Kft. is the market leader for the supply of products and services for the repair, maintenance and modernization of railway tracks. We are part of the Goldschmidt Thermit Group - an innovative and modern, globally operating company with over 20 locations worldwide.
Highly qualified employees have been transforming visions into products for more than 100 years. Our main office is located in Érd, and we have branch offices in Budapest, Tapolca, Pécs, Szolnok, Ludas and Nyíregyháza as well.
To develop our local and international business, we are currently looking for a new member in our team. Come and be part of it as a
- Professional supervision of MTH’s technical activity.
- Execution of technological developments and adaptation of MTH’s technologies and processes.
- Development and operation of MTH’s quality management system in accordance with the MSZ EN ISO 9001 standard.
- Accountable for the preparation of technological instructions, technical specifications, plans and drawings required for MTH’s activity, or marketing purposes.
- Participate in national and international projects as technological expert.
- Cooperate with R&D institutes, universities, laboratories and other partners in technological projects.
- Accountable for acquiring and maintaining national, international (or customer specific) permissions, qualifications for all MTH’s products and activities, as well as the technological database of MTH.
- Develop and maintain documents of MTH’s quality management system in accordance with the MSZ EN ISO 9001 standard, the quality management system of MTH and the GT group.
- Represent MTH and the GT group on national and international fairs for rail transport technology, and participate in the organisation of such events.
- Business travel within the target regions.
- Deep knowledge of welding technologies and grinding of rail tracks
- At least 5 years work experience within the railway infrastructure and maintenance of railways
- Master's degree in Engineering
- European Welding Engineer Certification
- Advantage would be knowledge about ultrasonic measurement and eddy currant technologies
- FMV (Felelős Műszaki Vezető) registration by the Hungarian Chamber of Engineering is an advantage
- Experience in project management
- Basic certificate in quality management
- Strong team player and an interest in intercultural collaboration
- Analytical mindset combined with strong initiative and the ability to work autonomously
- Business fluent in English is a must, in German is a nice to have
- Computer literacy – Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook
- Driving licence (B)
- Opportunity for professional and personal improvement
- Challenging tasks with own responsibility
- Employment in a stable local company who is part of an international group
- Competitive incentive package with premium and cafeteria
- office in Érd
Bring your own ideas to life in a professional and international environment!
We look forward to receiving your application documents via email, indicating your expectations and the earliest possible starting date. Please send your application to:: email@example.com.